Instant Messenger Disclaimer
This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify the sender by instant message if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute this message or its contents to any other person and any such actions may be unlawful.
Please be advised that SVB Securities LLC (collectively, “we”, “us” or “our” is willing to use instant messenger (“IM”) communication with you and your firm (“you” or “your”) only as an accommodation to your business. If you choose to use IM to communicate with our representative, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of IM involves certain risks, including but not necessarily limited to those referred to below. By using IM to communicate with our representative, you are agreeing to assume all such risks.
- Even though our representative has IM open and/or our representative has communicated with you through IM recently, our representative may not (and we assume no obligation to) timely see, process, act on or respond to any message from you through IM.
- We are responsible for honoring any order, trade, cancellation, instruction or other time sensitive communication only if, as and when we confirm back to you that we have received and are processing the same.
- Your orders, cancellations and other instructions must be sent in a manner and within time-frames that would allow us to timely process the same, including, without limitation, reasonably prior to the end of trading hours of the relevant market. Failure to do so may make it impossible for us to process your orders and act on your instructions.
- You assume full responsibility for your trading activity and communications, including, but not limited to, compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and exchange or market requirements and practices (collectively, “Applicable Laws”).
- You will provide us with all terms and conditions relevant to all orders, designate any short sales communicated as such and locate your borrow of shares prior to placing any short sale orders with us, all in accordance with all Applicable Laws.
- We will retain all messages sent to or from this IM address as required by regulation. We reserve the right to monitor and review such messages.
- IM may not be secure. We assume no responsibility for assuring that any IM message has not been viewed, altered or forged by a third party without our knowledge.
Electronic communications prepared by personnel in the Sales and Trading Departments of SVB Securities LLC are intended to provide market intelligence ONLY. They not the product of SVB Securities’ Research Department and are not research reports. They are intended for distribution to institutional and professional clients only and are not intended for retail customer use. The views presented in them may differ from those of SVB Securities LLC Equity Research Department. All information is subject to change without notice. Such communications are provided for informational purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any product to which this information related. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. To the extent SVB Securities LLC research reports are referenced in this material, they are either attached hereto or information about these companies, including prices, rating, market making status, price charts, compensation disclosures, Analyst Certifications, etc. is available on https://svbsecurities.bluematrix.com/bluematrix/Disclosure2.
Copies of research reports can be obtained by contacting the Editorial Department of SVB Securities LLC, 53 State Street, 40th Floor, Boston, MA 02109. Tel. 617-248-1601.